Order your custom built brailer bags here.
Please follow these steps:
Fill out the form below to send us your dimensions etc.
- Click submit.
- Add the custom brailer to your cart.
- Complete the checkout. At payment select 'Submit Order for Review. It will not ask for, or charge your credit card, but will gather your customer info and make an order that we can modify once we have your quote ready.
Start by measuring the hatch opening. No one bag can be larger than the opening. If your holds are wider / longer / deeper than 50 inches, you will need more bags for that fish hold. To keep quality at a good level, it is advised to limit each bag to hold 1,000 lbs. or less. You decide your needs and your processor's requirements. Use the brailer hook placement as a guide. Measure the hold's width, length and depth at deepest point, measuring from the brailer hooks. For deep holds, consider two bags stacked per hold.
Extra grommets - Have a long side and need a couple grommets to hold it open? - $5 per bag
Flap - 2 bags side by side? A Flap sewn into a bag keeps fish from falling between the bags - $10
- Color ID tags are great for bag placement, port, starboard ect.. All seatarp colors available. Please note desired color and location. - $5
Belly Bands encouraged yet not required on bags over 48” deep. - $25
- Hanging Shock Cord Loops - $20.00
- Dump Line - $20.00
- Picking Straps (2) - $40.00